Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mirror Re-Do

Quickie little weekend project that only took about an hour, costing about $8.00.  Started out with a mirror I have had hanging in our dining room for about 8 years.  I have been looking to freshen things up a bit around the house, and I knew I still liked the mirror, but I wanted it to look a bit different.
 
 I turned to Rub N Buff.  Man, I love this stuff.  A little goes a long way.  I first (using my index finger and a dry cloth) did a once-over on the frame using the pewter color because it was darker.  I then went over the highlighted area using the shinier, silver tone.  I love how it turned out.  Nothing drastic, but more in line with my decor now...
And at $4.00 each, you can't beat it!  Try using it on your frames or woodwork for your next project!
 
Enjoy your day!
 

No comments: