Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thirteen.

Next month, our oldest child becomes a teenager. Last week, her best friend turned 13, so it got me thinking about a party, and how to celebrate...
 For her friend Rachel, we decided part of her gift had to be sentimental, and it also had to include photos.  Since I had a spare piece of foam core laying around, we got to work...
We covered the foam core with photos and quotes that celebrated becoming a teenager.  I love how it turned out, although this photo isn't the best.  You can bet I'll post another photo of the one we're going to do for our daughter in a few weeks.  Not bad for a project that didn't cost more than $10!!
 
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

pickmepam said...

she's gonna be 13?! wow, we're getting old.

Jewel said...

I love this! My daughter will be turning 13 in a few months and I have starting thinking of ways to make her big day special. I think I may have to "borrow" this idea! Can't wait to see the photos of your daughter's 13 project.

Melanie said...

Great ideas! My oldest turns 13 on Saturday . . . where has time gone??

tharohazel said...

I just love the cat in the picture - part of the family and fun!