Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Lens

I sure hope you had a great weekend. Here's a peek at mine...

Snuggled with the dog.  Man, he's the best.

Helped my little guy respond to an awesome letter from his teacher.  He's so looking forward to 1st Grade in about 5 weeks...

Bought flowers from my favorite roadside stand...
Attended a fun mother/daughter gathering over a neighbor's house...
Listened to these two giggle for hours...
Installed 3 boxes of outdoor lights by myself.  Even I'm shocked by this one...


Made two garbage bags filled with coffee filter flowers for an upcoming bridal shower for a cousin...
Hung out with neighbors and made smores with the kiddos.  We are so blessed to love where we live...
Loved on him a bit more.

Grabbed the kids and headed up by the lake.

Took about 200 photos of our kids, the park, and each other...


Headed to Bergman's Orchard on the way home.  Can't drive by a place like this one...
Took in the perfect weather, summer breeze, and each other's company.

Went to breakfast with the family, just like every other Sunday...

And stopped by to visit with my Dad, who is doing really well.  (Thanks so much for the kind emails and comments asking about him.)


Hope yours was just as wonderful.

Enjoy your Monday!!

5 comments:

justem said...

so...your dog takes the cutest pictures. :)

(and everybody else, but i always love seeing your pup!)

Aubree said...

I just love these posts! So fun to see what everyone does over the weekend...and I adore seeing the different photos!!

Ahmedwhkb said...

so...your dog takes the cutest pictures. :) (and everybody else, but i always love seeing your pup!)

Lauren Hyland said...

I just love these posts! So fun to see what everyone does over the weekend...and I adore seeing the different photos!!

Blogger said...

Great Information, i really appreciate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.
Tampa Wedding Band