Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my two favorite men. My husband Chris, the father to our three kiddos...

...and to my dad.  I don't know if I've ever met two finer men, and I'm incredibly blessed to have had your love, support and guidance in my life.  Thank you for being examples of kindness, humility and nobility to me and to our children. 
I love you both very much, and I hope you have the best day EVER. 

And I hope you all do the same sort of spoiling to the men in your life today as well.  :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a lovely tribute, Trish! I, too, have been blessed. While my Daddy is no longer living, he did teach me that the best gift a father can give his children is to love their mother--and mine certainly did! Thanks for always providing such warm and inspiring posts along with all the wonderfully creative ideas you bring to your readers! Blessings to you and your family!

Shelby Bonness said...

Aww I love Jami she is like a sister to me! I also wanna say how much I miss her:( We need to hangout lol:) Thanks also Mrs.Turay for driving me back to all those dances you are very sweet! :)