Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Photography Appointments

Well, I'm back in the saddle again...

The long winter brought about a much needed break in my photography (for other people).  But the warm weather last week led to the phone ringing, and my schedule filling up with appointments.

Here are a few pictures of little Colbie.  I shot them in her front yard.  She recently turned one.
And she was absolutely precious.


I simply followed her around the yard, and took pictures of her for 45 minutes.  One of those times when I couldn't wait to get home and upload the pictures, because I knew a few were going to be ones to melt her Mama's heart.

If you would like to schedule photos, please drop me a line (Turay413@gmail.com) or call me for an appointment (locally in Northeast Ohio 440.353.9663).  I have many appointments for graduating seniors, so if you have not booked a date, you may want to call within the next week to allow time for editing.  Senior sessions are two hours long.  I have also booked a few Spring family sessions, as Mother's Day and Father's Day is a good opportunity to take special photos of the children and give as gifts.  Those sessions can be 30-90 minutes, depending on how many children and the ages of those involved.  I'd love to do your family's session!!

Enjoy your day...


1 comment:

jamie said...

precious.
precious.
precious.
your work is simply shining!!!
~j