Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iPhone app of the week--Snapseed



My pic this week is Snapseed.  I took the above photo of my street last week, and edited it with Snapseed.  Fun and EASY to use!

Scott Kelby stated that it was, "Hands down, the best photo app for the iPad to date."  And I am a big fan of Scott Kelby.


And if you're into apps like I am, you'll want to pick this book up ASAP.  My sweet friend and neighbor, Pam brought it over (gotta love a librarian!) and I've added at least a dozen apps because of this book.  What did I do before this little device???  THANK YOU for thinking of me, Pam!  You're the BEST!

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I downloaded the app for free but haven't used it yet, now I'll have to check it out!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I downloaded the app for free but haven't used it yet, now I'll have to check it out!

pickmepam said...

i love this photo. jack wants to know why we don't have a white flowering tree in our front yard. i told him if he wants one that bad we could plant one.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

argh... I meant to read that at crop, I guess I will have to follow along as you post your favorite apps!