Thursday, December 8, 2011

Merry Each and Every Day

Hello everyone!  It's Jing-Jing here and I am quite excited to share with you the Christmas cards I made using the December WIP kit! The inspiration for these cards come from the dark kraft die-cut tags included in the kit. 

One of the little Ormalu flapper is "each and every day" which is just way too perfect as a sentiment for any card!  I paired it with the tiny letters from Echo Park and created this card.  A fair amount of 3-d foam adhesive is used, and you can see the depth on the close-up photo.

Next up is a failure apparently.  I asked DH if he could tell for which occasion is this card.  He stared at it for 10 minutes and told me that he had no idea!  Really?  I was a little appalled! Maybe I should have moved the number stickers closer together, but I thought the gingerbread man would have been a good clue that it's a Christmas card?  Ugh, like I said, apparently, this one is a failure!   
I put a couple of 3-d foam adhesive behind the little number flags to make them stay "flapped."
Lastly, I have this relatively obvious holiday card using three tiny tags.  I wonder if the non-traditional colors are what threw DH off?  Regardless, I have thoroughly enjoyed making these cards and sharing with you.  And if you got the December main kit from WIP, do share with us your creations, especially if you made holiday cards! :)

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Such beautiful and creative cards! They make mine look store bought - oh wait, they are.

Trish said...

Beautiful cards, as always, JJ!! Thanks for sharing them!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

always love your work, and love these cards!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Fantastic cards, Jing-Jing!