Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reflection

I love to go through my Picasa albums and look at old photos. I can literally see how quickly time is moving when I flip through just a year's worth of photos, watching my son go from a non-walking one-year old to a sturdy toddler in just a year.

I was going through these old pictures when it struck me that they were taken almost a year apart to the day at the park. It inspired me to do a reflection page on just how much had changed and how much he had accomplished in that time.

The next time you sit down to scrap, pull out some old photos and reflect!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a neat idea! I too love looking thru my photos on my computer! Your page is wonderful. I love the little calendar pieces at the bottom.. perfect for your page!

Trish said...

I need to use more of my older photos and then compare them to newer pics on a layout more often, too. Thanks for the inspo! :)