Monday, September 27, 2010

Worth a Shot...

I risked my life to take this picture of the Capitol in Washington, D.C. because I stood in the middle of the street to get it. And it was such a rush...
This one was taken from the street, too. But from the safety of the passenger seat!
Today, I challenge you to find a street you love--one that inspires you or one where you live--whatever the street--stand in the middle of it and take a picture. Don't risk your life or anything (be careful, of course--and possibly have someone be a "look-out" for you), but take a shot at it. I promise to do the same and post the results a bit later today. Feel free to link yours up, too!
Enjoy your Monday...




2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Those are some awesome shots! Glad there weren't any crazy taxi drivers on the road!

pickmepam said...

i can't believe you risked your life for that photo! (it is a great shot!)
you gotta love adrenaline!