Saturday, July 31, 2010

More August Creations

I've been on a creative surge of sorts. :)
I made this altered chipboard sign using the August Project Kit. I plan on changing the tag out in the fall, and posting something new on it, making it seasonal. It will go on my office door. I also plan to flip it over and use the other side for an "OPEN" sign...
This is one of my canvases from the August Project Kit. I'm completely in LOVE with the fabric tape and can't get enough of it. I've used tons, and there is still so much left!!! I underestimated how much I'd love that floral tape, for sure...

The other fun thing I did this month was make the canvases double-sided. It was a cinch to do--and using that corrugated chipboard, it was a no-brainer! Here is the other side of the above canvas:

And since there were two in the kit, here is the second canvas...

...and the flip side to it...

(I know, I have goofy kid photos and I love them.)
And last but not least, another layout to share...
Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful project, Trish! Those canvases are awesome!

BabyBokChoy said...

Wonderful creations Trish, they are really beautiful!!! The canvas is really fantastic!

jamie said...

so THAT'S where all my creative flow has gone....you took it!!!!
KIDDING.
those projects are just great. seriously wonderful. great job, ms. trish!

Unknown said...

what a killer idea using the back of a canvas Trish! love it!!!

pickmepam said...

lovin' every one of those!