Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Core Impressions Eye Candy!

Were you one of the lucky ones who scooped up those Core Impressions paper kits that sold out faster than I could read the blog?!?! I have never worked with the paper before so I decided to do a little research and find what others have been doing with their papers.


Traffic Jam - Sarah Hodgkinson cut hers in a circle and sanded. It really helps here title pop.


Little Bird is by Sarah H too!


How simple and cool is this card?


This really cool page uses some of the Cosmo Cricket Core Impressions.

Now I am read to cut, rip, sand and play! How about you?

5 comments:

pickmepam said...

at first, i didn't get it. but now that i have taken a much closer look, that's totally wicked!

Anilú Magloire said...

Very cool stuff!

Julie said...

so sad i missed out!!! those are great ideas!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

super cute ideas!

Trish said...

I've been playing with the new stuff all day and I can't tell you how much I LOVE IT. Look for some more in upcoming kits, too!!
Trish