Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tis the Season...

You know what I've been up to???

If you're a local and love garage sales, be sure to stop by the Waterbury Community Garage sale. Currently, there are 70+ homes that will be participating in our development, located in N. Ridgeville, Ohio. The preview night is tomorrow evening from 6-9pm, and it is seriously the most wild experience. Be warned--police usually direct traffic coming and going from the development--it is that much of a scene. Add in the herd of neighbors who stroll along the way, and you have a great time. If you want to join us on Thursday or Friday, we'll be at it from 8am-2pm too. I hope you stop by and say hello--I love seeing the regulars every year!!

If you need specific directions or my address, feel free to email me at Turay413@gmail.com. My kiddos are doing a snow cone machine (thanks, Val!) and I've made a TON of $1 grab bags filled with at least 10 sheets of patterned scrapbook paper in each bag. Every year, that is the big draw--they're snatched up quickly!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

awe, I'm so disappointed that I'm going to miss it and the snow cones!