Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time...

Why is it we never seem to have enough of it? Hi everyone Tina here talking about the challenges of budgeting our time and finding time to do those things we love to do. I know even with my kids grown I'm still constantly pulled in many directions.
Dividing my time with family, work and everything in between sometimes its hard to find time to scrapbook.

So lately when I want to do something crafty but don't have a lot of time I'll make a mini book or a favor of some sort. Usually quite simple and something you can put together in an evening.

Here are two of my latest "evening" projects, the favors I made with the new stampin up box dies and the mini book I used from the September 2008 kit.


The mini is some of my favorite pictures from out Chicago trip


2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Love your mini and would love a tutorial for it!!!!!!!

Trish said...

Speaking of time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!! I hope you're having fun on vacation!!

Hugs!