Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

I know. I'm biased.
I'm sure you all feel the same way about your husbands and fathers too. In case you're in need of last-minute ideas, I wanted to share a few...

This one from Roree Rumph for Pink Paislee is adorable.
This album from Stacy Julian is really cool.
This snack is over-the-top, and I LOVE it...
These cute ideas from Martha...
And these awesome napkins folded in a shirt and a tie would make the perfect Father's Day table setting, don't ya think?

And don't forget this idea and this idea from previous Father's Days. I kinda like this tradition...

To all the wonderful men in our lives--Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

pickmepam said...

love, love, love the photos! tim just gives me funny looks when i try to take photos like this!

jamie said...

great shots, trish!
love your ideas today. i think i am doing a little of each of those...and working on that great snack for father's day dessert...the kids are loving putting that together.