Thursday, April 16, 2009

Favors

I am often asked about favors for showers or parties. I get a big kick out of entertaining, and I wanted to share a favorite site of mine with you today. All of the favors below can be found there--along with tons of inspiration (for those of you who want to lift ideas and make them your own).
Edible favors are a long standing favorite. You know they're mine! Check these out--DIVINE.
One of the things I love about the site is that they have a Deal-of-the-Day.
They have adorable non-edible items, too. These are my favorite (looks good enough to eat, huh?)

Their custom Rice Krispie Treats would be perfect for a First Communion or Engagement Party too...
Beau-coup.com, you rock.

1 comment:

First Communion Favors said...

All of these edible party favors are lovely.