Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Etsy Love

These leg warmers are simply irresistible, eh? I caved and got a few pair for my daughter and nieces. Oh, the flashbacks I'm having remembering the 80's...

Thanks Em, you enabler you! She turned me onto mamarunswithscissors's shop.

And I'm a long-time fan of Elle's Studio, who happened to add these beauties recently...

I love the vintage holiday feel to them...
I snatched this pendant up for my daughter's birthday, along with two adorable Halloween gems over at Home Studio. The gal who runs that site is offering free shipping from now until the end of the month, so be sure to check her out. Not only are they adorable, they're made out of recycled Scrabble tiles--too cool!! I'm in love with this one and this one too...
Go forth and shop!

Later Gators...

4 comments:

emily anderson said...

i LOVE the leg warmers!
can't wait till ours arrive on our doorstep!

jamie said...

you are an enabler...dig that owl pendant!

pickmepam said...

very cute necklace

pickmepam said...

very cute necklace!