Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Work in Progress October kits...

...sold out a lot faster than I anticipated!! The Main kit, Add-on and the Cardstock options all went very quickly. There are a few of the Halloween kits (shown below) still available here.I know you can't see it very well in the above photo, but the kit does come with 2 yards of the black fringed crepe paper and one yard of the purple.

And for the locals who are attending the crop with me this weekend, you are going to just FREAK when you see the Halloween project we're doing in the break out class! I made a few extra in case you want multiples! And I'll also have a couple of the October WIP Project kits in case you wanted to work on the projects at the crop...I've already started baking...SO FUN!!

Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Lisa and Penny said...

Can't wait to get my kit!!! BTW, any plans to get Tinsle Town from Pink pailsee in a future kit?!!! I just saw it on their blog and I am in love with it! Thanks - your kits are always packed with the greatest new stuff!! Lisa K in TX

Colleen said...

yay on selling out!

ok, now that i know there are only a few halloween kits...i have to make a decision fast! to buy or not to buy!

Molly said...

Can't wait until Saturday!!! What is the breakout project?????
I can't stand not knowing!!! :-)

Molly

Eric Martin said...

yay on selling out! ok, now that i know there are only a few halloween kits...i have to make a decision fast! to buy or not to buy!