Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Bloggers!

Thought I'd share this lovely book today, seeing how appropriate it is and all...
My friend Pam made this as a V-Day gift for her husband. It showcases them "then & now"...
Thanks for sharing, Pam! (I believe the book is made by Bo Bunny).
And her take on the card I made was really cool!
Thanks for sharing with all of us, Pam!

Molly will be sharing one of her lovely layouts later on today, so be sure to check back later, too...

In the meantime, spread the love!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! That book is just gorgeous - the card too! Just amazing.

BTW, my anniversary kit arrived yesterday and it is DA BOMB!!! I am still on Cloud 9 from looking at all that fabby stash!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This album is so cute! I got a family one and can't wait to play with it! Great job!

Jana Eubank said...

Very cute! I love the colors! I got my Anniversary Kit, too! IT ROCKS! I can't wait until all the Valentine-craziness is over so I have time to play with it! :D :D :D
Thanks for an awesome kit, Trish! ;)

Kim Smith said...

I have looked at these albums and wondered what the finished product would look like...I've decided after looking here that these are a must have!

I haven't been home yet to see if my anniversary kit is there but I'm crossing my fingers!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

What an adorable album and that card is too cute!!! I made my honey a heart-shaped V-Day album... I love how it came out :-)

Molly said...

I am loving that album, Trish! WOW!!! Seriously! She did a wonderful job!