Sunday, January 27, 2008

Finds.

I got this yesterday at Office Max of all places! I've been coveting the Pottery Barn desktop organizer for about a month--a place to house all the stuff that needs charged, messages, mail, etc. This caught my eye, and for $14.99, I was giddy! I left there skipping like a school girl. My husband will drill 2 holes in the back for the cords later today...and I can't wait!The top drawer is divided, and the bottom one is wide open. I seriously am considering getting another one for my scrap room to hold my receipts and such...

Don't you want one?
And I had to mention this, because after you read what this lady did, you will out gathering supplies to make your own as well. Truly amazing idea. Before seeing that, I wanted a Clip it Up...now, I think I may give this a try...

And thanks to Nicole Eshelman, I had to get these yesterday at Marc's (a closeout store here in Ohio.) She sent me something I'm going to knock off and show you later on in the week. Stay tuned. And no, they're not just drawer organizers anymore...
And I'm doing my very best to keep up with the insane demand of the Favorite Photos of 2008. It has consumed my weekend--and I've been a kit making fool for the past 3 days straight. This is officially my last batch I'm making, so if you are interested, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com. I do have it up on the website, but for reasons beyond my understanding, it is charging folks the shipping charge (and I've refunded everyone that has happened to--so sorry about that!) They will all be shipped out by tomorrow, promise! And to also answer a couple of the popular email questions--yes, the kit comes complete, (but you'll have to stamp or do your own stickers for the "2008"). The monthly divider pages are all printed out and ready to go, so you don't need to do any of that. I also send out an email with complete detailed photos, so not to worry. The cost of the kit includes shipping, and is $18. It has been so fun to play with--and mine already have pictures inside! Gotta love that...

Okay gals, Anilu is back from Disney and she's up next with scrap photos and an interview in the near future, so check back! Have a happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Can't wait to get my Favorite Photos kit - I'll have to drag out the foam stamps I haven't used in over a year to letter the 2008 on the front...

Love all your organizational ideas - I'm excited to see what you do with the muffin tin!

Stephanie ODea said...

woah! I want that desk organizer/cell phone charger place too!
Office Max? I'm going to see if we have one of those close by. We have staples and office depot, and I've never thought to look there. I saw one in the Lillian Vernon catalog I almost ordered, but I like the look of the one you pictured better.
-steph

Molly said...

I love that desk organizer!!!! How cool!
Hey, side note, I don't think you have been getting my emails...or you are sending them to me, but I am not getting them...sooooo, if you have messenger or something, mine is mollymc_79 on yahoo. :D
I have been trying to email you about some important thngs...so just try me on yahoo. :D