Friday, November 16, 2007

The December Project Kit...

I sent out the newsletter yesterday for the December Project kit. If you are on the wait list for one of these kits, look for your paypal invoice on Saturday. They will start to ship out on Monday!

And for those of you waiting for the main December WIP kit, those invoices will be sent out on Monday, and will begin shipping on Tuesday. Thanks for your patience!

Here are two of the projects from the project kit:
And to Terri in Delaware--those are layers of nuts in a giant jar on my counter in the background. You can get them at a grocery store--totally easy to do. Saw it on Martha last year--ha! Just be sure you vary the size and color between the layers to achieve that look. The other jar contains flour. I bake a lot (understatement).

And to you gals who are coming to tonight's class, I can't wait to see you! I hope you'll love this class as much as me! So looking forward to seeing you...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

ARGH!!!! Why didn't I score one of those kits??? WHY????

Anonymous said...

I totally love what you did with these!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I actually made both of these projects today? Thanks to you of course!!!! Love them and I am working on the calendar page right now.

Kristin