Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Because Of You Class Kits

Last weekend I had the pleasure of teaching this album to a group of ladies here in NE Ohio. The woman hosting the class was looking for some sort of tribute album, and I immediately thought of the one Tia Bennett did for the Album Shortcuts book, called "Because of You..." So after seeing her use Basic Grey papers, I couldn't resist either...The album is 8x8 in format, and goes together very quickly. Here are some of the page samples:

The basic premise is that photos and statement go on one side, journaling on the opposite page (using various labels and journaling spots)...

And although most people in the class focused on one person, I elected to do my album on 10 different women who have helped influence/shape my life. I intend to keep this one for me--isn't that a concept?
I have a handful of these kits for sale if anyone is interested. The kit includes everything needed to complete this 8x8 album--and yes, the Pioneer album is included in the cost of the kit! The cost of the kit is $38 plus shipping, and comes with an email containing pictures of the finished layouts. If you have any questions or are interested, please email Trish at Turay413@gmail.com.

A special thanks to the lovely ladies who attended the class this past weekend--it was wonderful to see old friends and meet new ones, too! Jen, thanks for holding the class--and thank your sister, too! I'll be seeing some of you this coming weekend...

And speaking of it, I'm holding another private class this coming weekend as well! It is part two of the School Album, grades 7-12. Please contact me if you are interested in a kit--I am making extras for people who attended the first and couldn't make it to this class. For those of you who are interested in taking the first part of that class, I will be teaching it again after the first of the year. It is, by far, one of my most favorite classes to teach ever, and the last two times I taught it were sell-outs. Each of these classes are $45, and will come with photos in an email of the finished project. (Each kit contains 16-18 completed 12x12 layouts, but the album is not included in the price of this kit--sorry!)

Okay, that's it for now! Enjoy your Wednesday!




2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love the album, Trish! Great idea for a theme too :)

Anonymous said...

Love it Trish - I want to know more about it!!!