Thursday, September 27, 2007

From my space to yours...

My scrap space is a MESS right now. I won't lie, it's downright awful. So, I decided to take matters into hand. First off, my chipboard letters needed a new "home". Before, they were swimming at the bottom of a basket, waiting to be found.

Now, they are looking pretty in the plastic bead container you see above. I even broke them up into alpha-order so that I could find what I needed quickly. It took me a bit of time, BUT saves me time when I'm scrapping now. (Yes, I do have a bit of a Heidi Swapp letter fetish, don't I?). I won't show you the ones that are still in the original packaging. :)

Any organizational tips that you'd like to share back? I would love to hear them. I still need LOTS of help in organizing my "mess". Now, back to my "project"!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Nicole--this has never occurred to me! I have all my chipboard in one large jar, and it is a total pain. I like your system better! Thanks for the tip!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Super cool idea, Nicole. I always try to mix different types of letters on my LO titles and I never do it. This way, it's gonna be easier for me.
Thanks!!

Molly said...

That is such an awesome idea, Nicole! I may have to try this when I get my stuff back! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love organizing my scraproom and I'm constantly finding better ways. I posted some pictures on two peas. Though it doesn't go into a lot of detail, I like having things out in the open.
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1233952